The Greater Binghamton Education Outreach Program, Broome-Tioga BOCES, Broome-Tioga Workforce, SUNY Broome Community College, and The Agency are thrilled to announce SPARK, a career exploration experience for eighth grade students in our region.
The event will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Jan. 22, 2020, on SUNY Broome’s campus. Throughout the course of the day, students will be able to interact with SUNY Broome faculty, BOCES Career and Technical Education teachers, and area employers to learn about the careers in our region and the educational and training pathways needed for success.
- Spark the next generation of workers by exposing students to career paths available in our region
- Hands-on, immersive activities to showcase what a job in our industry would look and feel like. Where applicable, businesses will be joined with SUNY Broome Faculty and BOCES Career and Technical Education instructors
- Career exploration in middle school is crucial for the future success of our students
- Registration will be open in October. Email Danielle Britton to receive more information.
- Help spark a career interest by bringing your 8th graders to this event
- Free for all 8th graders in our region
- Connect with businesses, SUNY Broome Faculty, and BT BOCES instructors
- Registration will be open in September